Browse our range of bump friendly dresses for your next occasion or photoshoot.
Check the calendar for availability and select the date at least 3 working days before your event. Keep in mind if your event falls on a weekend, book for Wednesday (you cannot select weekends on our calendar due to no courier services). If you have a day wedding on a Friday but are going away Thursday evening, please ensure you book for Tuesday – Monday. If you are out of town for your event and are going to be at another address the next working day please let us know before we dispatch your rental.
Complete your booking by paying a one-off rental fee + refundable* deposit and your dress is locked in.
We take care of the shipping including return + use eco-friendly drycleaning services inbetween hires.
The Need To Know
Rental prices are on a weekly basis. If you need longer than a week, then the charge will increase in weekly increments.
Each hire includes a refundable deposit charge based on the garments fabric.
The deposit is fully refunded if the garment is returned in the same condition it was hired out in. Damage to the garment (rips), or extra cleaning (stains) needed to return the garment to excellent condition will be detracted from the deposit with the remaining balance (if applicable) refunded. If unrepairable damage occurs, there will be an additional charge at the rrp of the garment invoiced.
Shipping is included with your hire. This includes return shipping. A return courier ticket will be emailed to you upon dispatch with instructions on collection details.
Return your rental the next business day after your occasion. Please return your rental on the first business day after rental. If the item is not returned to us by the third working day after the final rental date you will be charged again for the full hire of this item as it may impact future hires.
- As this garments are hired out please be aware over time they may show signs of wear such as pilling.
- All garments are professionally cleaned and steamed before being sent - however they may slightly crinkle in transit, we don't recommend using an iron on our rentals steaming the garment is best.
- Buffer days are in place around each rental return and eligible hire to allow us time to clean and inspect.
- We recommend allowing at least 2 business days between your event and booking date keeping in mind the time of submitting the rental booking. Booking the dates in advance is always best.
- If you need to cancel a rental booking with more than 14 days notice it will be eligible for a refund cancellations within 14 days of your event before your event will be eligible for store credit only.
- Courier cut off is 2pm Monday - Friday. If you are booking last minute please keep this in mind as bookings after this cutoff will be processed the next business day.
- Once the rental dress has been delivered, you are responsible for that item.
- Do not wash or repair the item yourself after wear, this is to be professionally done by Bump Rentals.
- Rentals are eligible for New Zealand residents only.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear in the photos. We cannot guarantee that your computer or phones monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
Terms Of Service
By using our website/renting our garments you agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
These terms and conditions are a legal agreement between you and "Babe Bump And Beyond Ltd"/"Bump Rentals" referred by as "we". The terms and conditions are established by us, and you use the services that we provide, which you submit your personal information, order our products, and use the information provided for further action via our website and hire page.
- You agree to pay the rental fee and bond listed. Once a rental is confirmed under these Terms and Conditions, through payment by you, you cannot transfer your rental of the item to another date.
- If you need to cancel any order, cancellation must be received no later than 24 hours after an order is made on our website.
- Items hired online are at your own risk should they not fit or you change your mind. No refunds will be given in this instance.
- Should the item be excessively dirty, make up stains, or similar soiling, there may be an extra cleaning charge. This will be determined at Babe Bump And Beyond/Bump Rentals discretion. You agree to not attempt to wash the item, dry clean or iron your rental.
- Should you fail to return the item or the item is returned in a state where it is un-rentable you hereby authorise Bump Rentals to charge your credit card a charge of 100% of the retail value of the garment.
- Your item MUST be booked for collection the next business day after your event to insure no delays.
- In cases where the dress is not returned, failure to do so will incur a late fee of $40 for each additional day you retain the Item up to 150% of the retail value of the dress. If the rental garment is not returned to us within 14 days of the initial booked return date, this will be considered a breach of your rental agreement and we will seek further action to recover damages/debt owed.
- If the item is not collected within 3 business days following your event, you will be charged the full rental fee for another weekly hire and subsequently 7 day periods following until the item is received.
- We recommend booking items well in advance of your rental date. If you book within 3 business days of your event, please note this is at your own risk as you haven’t allowed enough time to include possible courier delays. If you are booking after 2pm Thursday for the weekend, you must select Saturday delivery at checkout.
- We ship via NZ Couriers. Where circumstances beyond our control with postage delay occur, we will endeavour to track the item. However, if it does not arrive with you on the date of your booking, a refund (minus shipping) will be given if the booking was created more than 3 days prior to the event date, not with standing clauses 3-7; 9-15. Saturday delivery is at your own risk and we cannot guarantee this will arrive in time. Refunds are not eligible when Saturday delivery is selected. If you are going away and have booked the item to arrive with you before you go away please let us know prior.
- Refunds on failed deliveries will only be available if the booking was created earlier than 2 business days prior to the booking date. The overnight shipping service is a target not a promise.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are renting an item for a limited time and that ownership of the item at all times remains with Babe Bump And Beyond/Bump Rentals.
- You agree to treat the item with great care, as if it was your own. You are responsible for all loss, destruction or damage to the Item from the hire date until it is returned (see clauses 4 & 5 for details of penalties).
- If you return the Item in a damaged condition and we determine that the item can be repaired you will be liable to pay the cost of repairing the damage. The determination of whether the item can be repaired or whether clause 5 applies is at Babe Bump And Beyond/Bump Rentals reasonable discretion.
- Babe Bump And Beyond/Bump Rentals reserves the right to take all steps necessary to collect amounts due from you, including but not limited to legal action and/or using third party collection agencies. Babe Bump And Beyond reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. In instances that we need to collect debt via a third party agency, this will be at your own expense and the commission amount will be added to your invoice.
- Upon submitting an order with Bump Rentals we agree to deliver the item ordered including the specified size, colour and design, on the date that you have requested delivery, at the address noted in the order. Should you receive an item which does not meet your specified size, colour and design you agree to contact Babe Bump And Beyond within 24 hours of the date on which you received the products via email or telephone and return the product in the return packaging provided in the order. We will then issue you a credit for the full rental fee and make all reasonable efforts to find a suitable replacement for the goods. Bump Rentals take no liability should the goods not fit the customer due to an error in ordering the wrong size.
- If your event is cancelled due to the Covid 19, we will offer a full store credit to the value of your rental that does not expire. Please note this only applies if we are notified via email of the cancellation at least 5 days prior to your booking start date.