How It Works
- Fill Missta bottle with sterilised warm water.
- Tip bottle upside down for 2 seconds to obtain a temperature reading.
- While the bottle is upside down, press the ‘M’ button located on the top of the lid.
- The light will display the serving temperature indication.
How to fill your Missta Bottle
Add 500ml (2 cups/16oz) of completely cooled sterilised water plus 250ml (1 cup/8oz) boiling water. ALWAYS follow the instructions on your formula container to make a fresh bottle and check the formula mixture from the baby’s bottle on your wrist before feeding your infant.
Charging the lid
- Submerge the lid in liquid.
- Put in dishwasher, in microwave, in the fridge or freezer.
- Put formula powder in your Missta bottle or use your Missta bottle for any other types of liquids.
MISSTA VS. REGULAR THERMOS