The Good Witch Hazel
The Good Witch Hazel is a must-have for every new mama. A magical potion, used for centuries, Witch Hazel heals and soothes when it feels like everything is on fire down there. It is known for its ability to reduce inflammation of sensitive skin. Not only that, it can also help prevent infection, ease pain, stop minor bleeding, alleviate itching, soothe tears after childbirth and help to relieve haemorrhoids.
BENEFITS OF WITCH HAZEL
- 100% natural (no nasties)
- Instant relief
- Soothes & heals
- Stops minor bleeding
- Relieves discomfort & itching
- Reduces swelling
- Prevents infection
- Helps relieve haemorrhoids
There are a few different ways you can use your Witch Hazel for postpartum healing and relief. Use whatever works best for you.
- Apply directly to the vaginal area using a small spray bottle.
- Use the dripolator, drip roughly 3-5 squeezes of Witch Hazel directly onto a pad evenly spaced. Place pad in the freezer (for extra cooling effect before using.
- Using your Viva La Vulva Peri Bottle, fill with boiled then cooled water. Add 3-5 drops of Witch Hazel and give the bottle a shake. This method is very useful for rinsing after peeing if toilet paper causes discomfort due to tears, inflammation or stitches.
HOT MAMA TIP
If you don't use it all, Witch Hazel makes for a refreshing facial toner, perfect after those sleepless nights!
MADE FROM ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
- Witch Hazel
- Certified organic