Latte To My Son – Childhood & Baby Journal
Why You'll ♡ Me:
To My Son Journal is the perfect way to document your child's journey. This self-prompted journal allows you to start at any time and write as little or as much as you want, so you can record every special moment with ease. Capture every milestone with this one-of-a-kind keepsake specifically tailored to your son.
It's not too late to start a journal to your child with Forget Me Not's Journals.
A Completely Unique Baby Book & Childhood Journal - Suitable To Start From Any Age.
By spending a few minutes to record the most precious moments, you can create an heirloom book of baby and childhood memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Included are 140 prompts across three pages of glossy gold foil stickers and a 200 page journal with delicate dotted lines, space for a date and internal pocket for mementos.
Benefits of our unique child / baby journal & beautiful gold foil prompt stickers
- Create the ideal journal for your own needs – you decide the order of stickers used, which to use, and which aren’t suitable for you at this moment.
- Start anytime, can be used during your fertility and pregnancy journal, as an IVF journal, or a healing miscarriage journal (free-writing, not prompted) before moving onto a journal of newborn, baby and childhood experiences.
- Never run out of space while filling in your journal, whether you need three lines or three pages for your memories, the pages are yours to make your own.
- Leave no blank spaces left for prompts you don’t feel like answering.
- As many photo/memento pages as you like, each page can be used to record baby milestones, use the journal prompts, write letters to your child, free-writing, or for photos.
- Gender neutral, suitable for either parent, same-sex parents, surrogacy and adoptive parents.
- Perfect baby shower gift or for new parents, or Mother’s Day/Father’s Day.