Latte To My Grandchildren – Childhood & Baby Journal
It's not to late to start a journal to your child with Forget Me Not's Journals.
A Completely Unique Baby Book & Childhood Journal - Suitable To Start From Any Age.
By spending a few minutes to record the most precious moments, you can create an heirloom book of baby and childhood memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Included are 140 prompts across three pages of glossy gold foil stickers and a 200 page journal with delicate dotted lines, space for a date and internal pocket for mementos.
- Create the ideal grandparents journal for your own needs – you decide the order of stickers used, which to use, and which aren’t suitable for you at this moment.
- Start anytime, can be used even before grandchildren come along, by an older person who wants to record their life for their family to remember.
- Three ribbons, so grandparents can journal to multiple grandchildren or use the journal prompts to the children in one section of the book, and record their lifetime memories in another.
- Never run out of space while filling in your journal, whether you need three lines or three pages for your memories, the pages are yours to make your own.
- Leave no blank spaces for prompts you don’t feel like answering.
- As many photo/memento pages as you like, each page can be used to record baby milestones, use the journal prompts, write letters to your grandchild or grandchildren, free-writing, or for photos.
- Gender neutral, suitable for either grandparent to use for one grandchild or many.