Jett Nikita Tiered Dress [S/M]
Flow like a summer breeze - these TLC Tiered Dresses have you covered - Literally!
With a linen blend fabric for natural breathability and easy access button front for breastfeeding or sunning your skin and beautiful Ruching detail around the collar.
Linen/Cotton is a soft yet durable fabric created from the fibres of the flax & cotton plant and gets softer with every wash; it doesn’t pill stretch or loose shape. It’s hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and adjusts to your body temperature to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter which makes it a great choice for any time of the year. This dress will get softer with every wash.
Linen, much like cotton, does have a tendency to shrink. For that reason, avoid washing linen clothes in hot water and opt for either warm or cold water; if your linen is a vibrant or dark colour, stick with cold to avoid fading.
Wash with a mild detergent.
Avoid fabric softener and never use bleach on linen clothing, even if it's white.
If you decide to hand wash, avoid wringing the fabric. Because of the way linen fibres are structured, over-handling can cause damage; for that reason, use the gentle cycle and wash linen alongside similar lightweight or delicate fabrics and avoid mixing heavy items like jeans, hoodies or towels in a load with linen clothes.
Air dry flat on a towel or use a drying rack in the shade; avoid hangers, which will leave unsightly dent marks unless they're padded.
Please take note of the dress length - Please size up if you prefer a longer fit.
This dress is true to size and not comparable to the Avalon Smock dress.
- Our model Brontie (brunette) is size 8 and wears sample size S/M, Emma (blonde) is a size 16 and wears L/XL
- Please take note of the dress length.
- This dress is not pre-washed. Cotton/Linen fabrics can shrink by 3% if washed incorrectly. Please size up if you prefer a longer fit
- This dress is true to size and not comparable to our Avalon Smock dress.
- Steam the item after washing to relax the fabric back to size.
- Please note: our size recommendations are just that - a recommendation. Please ensure you measure yourself for the best size results
- Please allow 1-2 cm measurement tolerance.