Cinnamon Suction Bowl
Exploring food is fun! But it's bound to get messy!
Rommer's suction bowls are designed for little people learning to eat. The strong suction base grips to most clean and dry surfaces helping baby to self feed while keeping their food ON the table, not on the floor. Yay!
100% Premium LFGB Silicone.
Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Strong grip suction base.
Never leave children unattended while using/inspect prior to use for any signs of damage.
We recommend hand washing for product longevity but we know you’re busy parents! If you prefer using the dishwasher then here’s some tips to help ensure your items come out looking fab!
While silicone is an amazing material for tableware and cooking utensils, it’s common that it can come out of the dishwasher looking a little drab.
General oils can circulate through the dishwasher during the cycle and stick to the silicone. If you’re noticing white, chalky marks then follow these steps to help eliminate or reduce.
Perform a ‘bake’ on your dinnerware to remove any residue that may be attracting these oils and causing white marks.
That’s right! Your whole dinner set is oven safe!
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. Place all items on the oven rack and bake for 20 minutes.
3. CAREFULLY remove items using hand protection/tongs and place in a sink with clean warm soapy water. Remember these items may be HOT to touch so take care in waiting till you can handle them before continuing.
4. With a non-scratch scourer gently wash the items removing any residue that may be attracting these oils.
5. Rinse in clean water and dry.
Last tip ... We've found that a dishwashing gel works better than a tablet when caring for your silicone.