Caramel Gingham Avalon Smock Dress
Why You'll ♡ Me:
This smock dress is ideal as an effortless, easily accessible garment for pregnancy, nursing, and beyond.
Mama fave - The Lullaby Club's popular oversized flowing Gingham Smock Dress is the essential you have been missing from your wardrobe.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly thanks to it's button detail. The dress is an oversized fit so best to size down if in-between. Featuring billowing sleeves that can be worn long or short and tie detail at the front.
Linen/Cotton is a soft yet durable fabric created from the fibres of the flax & cotton plant and gets softer with every wash; it doesn’t pill stretch or loose shape. It’s hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and adjusts to your body temperature to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter which makes it a great choice for any time of the year. This dress will get softer with every wash.
100% Cotton/Linen Slub
Linen, much like cotton, does have a tendency to shrink. For that reason, avoid washing linen clothes in hot water and opt for either warm or cold water; if your linen is a vibrant or dark colour, stick with cold to avoid fading.
Wash with a mild detergent.
Avoid fabric softener and never use bleach on linen clothing, even if it's white.
If you decide to hand wash, avoid wringing the fabric. Because of the way linen fibres are structured, over-handling can cause damage; for that reason, use the gentle cycle and wash linen alongside similar lightweight or delicate fabrics and avoid mixing heavy items like jeans, hoodies or towels in a load with linen clothes.
Air dry flat on a towel or use a drying rack in the shade; avoid hangers, which will leave unsightly dent marks unless they're padded.
- Our model is size 8 and wears size XS
- This is a very Oversized wide, boxy fit.
- We recommend sizing down if you are wanting a less oversized fit.
- Fabric is not pre-washed. Cotton/Linen fabrics can shrink by 3% if washed incorrectly. Steam the item after washing to relax the fabric back to size.
- Please note: our size recommendations are just that - a recommendation. Please ensure you measure yourself for the best size results
- Please allow 1-3 cm measurement tolerance.